Thursday, August 9, 2012

Sentimental Cookbook

I started this project years ago because sometimes you just need an ongoing project. This can be a pricey hobby, but it's well worth it in the end. I decided to contact many family members and have them hand-write a recipe (on one side of a recipe card) and send me a photograph of themselves. Then, I hit the craft store and went straight to the scrapbook aisle (now you know why it's so pricey). I searched for the cheapest album, scrapbook paper, and cooking stickers. Over the years I've been slowly piecing this together ( I am still waiting on some family participants). This is the perfect gift for a sentimental person because not only can they horde family memorabilia they can use it as well. Here's my progress thus far. Enjoy :)
Cover

Cousin

Sister

Aunt

Myself in case I hand this off someday

Uncle

Aunt/Uncle

Great Grandma

Cousin

No comments:

Post a Comment