Saturday, October 20, 2012

The Products of a Rainy Day

I realized I've been a jerk and haven't been posting as much as I wanted to, so here's a quick post!

I just got home from work and it is pouring outside. Like flash flood pouring...


OK maybe I am exaggerating just a bit, but it was really raining and I was doomed to spend my Friday night inside. 

So I decided to make myself a cup of coffee and start painting some note cards. My family loves my note cards and I decided since it's Autumn I will do a Fall-theme.


As you noticed in the image I progressed from coffee to beer. I was just trying so desperately to stay awake!

Anyways, the products of my rainy day are these note cards below, and they can be purchased on my Etsy page.


Such a simple, pretty gift or easy way to make a few extra dollars!

Happy Crafting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment