Yummy Holiday Nom Noms!
Ingredients:3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 Candy canes, crushed
Holiday Sprinkles/Sugar Pearls (Sprinkles stick better)
1. In a saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate chips with the condensed milk. Stir until smooth.
2. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
3. Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours (don't leave in any longer than this, or rolling the chocolate will be extremely difficult).
4. With clean hands, roll into 1 inch balls.
5. Roll chocolate in either coconut, crushed candy canes, or sprinkles to decorate. Can also leave some plain.
6. Chill for 1 hour to set.
7. Store in airtight container. Can freeze or share immediately. I think they make perfect accents to giving friends Holiday cookies!
Pumpkin Cookie recipe found here.
Happy Baking and Happy Holidays!!!