Quick and Easy Vegetarian Pizza!!!
3/4 cup ricotta cheese
3 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
1 cup broccoli, chopped
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
3 garlic cloves, finely chopped (can use 1-2 teaspoons minced garlic to save time)
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon rosemary
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
1 prepared thin pizza crust (to save on time)
1. With the oven rack in its lowest position, preheat the oven to 450F.
2. Mix ricotta Parmesan cheeses together in a small bowl.
3. Saute garlic, broccoli, salt, rosemary, and red pepper together (until broccoli is tender).
4. Cover pizza crust in mozzarella.
5. Spread broccoli on top of mozzarella.
6. Drop rounded spoonfuls of ricotta on top of broccoli.
7. Bake for 10 minutes (or until cheese is melted)
8. Serves 8.
Happy eating :)