Saturday, January 25, 2014

Hair Donation #5!!!

Hey readers!
It's my FIFTH time donating my hair and I wanted to share it with you! I've been growing my hair out for a little over a year, and have been fighting cutting it because I want it long for my wedding in September (but my hair grows fast so I think I am good). I've been using Tresemme Split Remedy for my hair instead of getting it trimmed on a regular basis (but I'm lucky that I have surprisingly healthy hair). Anyways, I've donated my hair twice to Locks of Love and twice to Pantene Pro V Beautiful Lengths. Over the years, I've heard mixed reviews about Locks of Love, so I switched to Pantene. I also prefer Pantene because they only require 8 inches to donate whereas Locks of Love requires 10 inches (click on the links to see the requirements). By the way, a lot of salons won't do the donations for you anymore, so you may want to bring a plastic zip lock bag with you to put your hair in after. 

Before

Tied my hair so that 9 inches can be cut, just in case

After!

I got 8 months until my wedding to grow it out again.
FINGERS CROSSED!!!!

This is my favorite way to donate because I literally do nothing and get a fun makeover in the process.

Happy Giving!

No comments:

Post a Comment