Ingredients (I eyeball all these ingredients):
Whole Wheat Penne
Crumbled Feta Cheese
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Cook pasta according to package directions and drain (~2 cups).
2. Wash spinach and drain (half a bag ~2 cups).
3. Dice a couple of tomatoes.
4. In a large bowl, combine pasta, spinach, and tomatoes.
5. Add a few splashes of olive oil (enough to lightly coat your salad ~2 Tbl).
6. Sprinkle in some Italian seasoning (~1 tsp) and crumbled feta (~1/4 cup).
7. Stir and chill in fridge.
8. Enjoy your healthy meal :)