Archer Farms Hot chile and pineapple grilling sauce
2 Chicken Breasts
1 Green Pepper
1 Red Pepper
1 White Onion
1. Cut chicken into 1-inch cubes. Place chicken in a bowl and cover with sauce (I used about half the bottle). Cover bowl with plastic wrap and put in refrigerator. Let marinate for about 4 to 6 hours.
2. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Cut vegetables into 1-inch chunks.
4. Alternate chicken and veggies on skewers (as pictured above).
5. Place onto greased cookie sheet or jelly roll pan (any pan with a lip to catch drippings). Approximately 5 kabobs will fit on the pan. Optional: baste each skewer with more sauce.
6. Bake for 10 minutes. Flip over. Bake for another 10 minutes. If chicken is not completely cooked, bake for another 5 to 10 minutes.