Wednesday, September 24, 2014

DIY Bacchelorette Party T Shirts

One of the events of my bachelorette party was an adventure ropes course, so I thought it'd be nice to have shirts made for my bridal party.  I'm sort of a down to earth girl so I wanted my shirts to represent me (and I'm part Mohawk on top of Irish, English, German, Scottish, Welsh, and Thai).

 

Materials:
Tshirts
Computer (Windows/Microsoft Office)
Printer
Iron-on Transfer Paper
Iron


First, I made my design using Microsoft Word. I found the images online and used Papyrus font.

Next, I used Windows Paint to flip the image (mirror image).

 


I did a test print on paper to size the image onto the shirts.

Then I printed the images on iron-on transfer paper and followed the paper instructions.

For better results wash the t shirts first (don't use fabric softener).

No comments:

Post a Comment