1 ½ cups chopped yellow onions
1 ½ cups baby bella mushrooms, cubed
1 bell pepper, chopped
1 medium yellow squash, diced
3 (15 oz.) cans diced tomatoes
2 (15 oz.) cans navy beans, drained and rinsed
1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 (15 oz.) can tomato sauce
1 (15 oz.) can corn kernels, drained
2 (4.5 oz.) cans diced green chiles, drained
1 1/2 cups vegetable stock
2 Tablespoons chili powder
2 Tablespoons oregano leaves
1 Tablespoon ground cumin
1 ½ teaspoons onion powder
1 ¼ teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
½ cup water
¼ cup flour
1. Add onions, mushrooms, peppers, squash, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, beans, corn, green chilies, vegetable stock, oregano, chili powder, onion powder, and cumin to a large crock pot.
2. Stir and season with salt and pepper.
3. Cover and cook on high for 3.5 hours or low for 5.5 hours.
4. Mix the flour with water to make a paste. Then stir the paste and chopped cilantro to combine and cook for an additional 30 minutes.
5. I like to eat mine with tortilla chips.
6. Half of the chili lasted for a week's worth of lunches. I froze the other half.
Happy and Healthy Eating!